Monday, December 27, 2010

Chocolate Cake, Gameboy, and Me


Just when I thought I was the sole surviving admirer of Picket Fences it would seem....well, to quote Yoda, "There is another."  Honestly, I haven't watched it in a long time, nearly a decade in fact.  The one episode that comes to mind is from the first season where Maxine (Lauren Holly) appears in Mathew's (Justin Shenkarow) bedroom in little more than a black bra and panties.  While bearing gifts she exclaims, "Chocolate cake, Gameboy, and me.  Which would you like first?" 


Pretty racy stuff for prime time network television in 1993...even for Fox.  Granted, Edna from The Simpsons isn't quite what I envisioned upon recalling that scene...so I had track it down:

 

On a completely unrelated topic, I was looking at random Rule 34 people and objects instead of the usual toon-related stuff.  Would you believe it, there was not a single one of Steve Jobs?  The fact that there are well over a hundred relating to Bill Gates and Microsoft didn't come as much of a surprise.

As for a lack of Rule 34, let's just say been there and done that.....and my apologies to Pat Kassab.


2 comments:

  1. i remember that show, yeah it was pretty racy for the time lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, live action straight shota. Who would have thought?

    ReplyDelete