Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Astrid and Ruffnut

Yes, I finally got off my duff and finished this one...Odin be praised.  As for what Ruffnut is doing to Astrid...dunno?  Once again you'll just have to let your imagination fill in the blanks.  I can however, imagine Ruffnut saying something to the effect of, "Oh yeah, where's your (Norse) God now bitch?!?"

Original Sketch by Jab
Colors by Phillipthe2

Oh, and while I'm on the subject of fillin' in blanks...kind of...it would seem that I completely overlooked hitting the 12, 13, and 14k marks on (pumped full of Ritalin) deviantART.

4 comments:

  1. hehehe love it. loved the movie and absolutely love this pic. odin be praised indeed. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'd been working on this one on and off for six months or more. I was originally going to hold off showing it until the Cartoon Network / Dreamworks "Dragon" series comes out in September....but what would be the fun in that?

      Delete
    2. yeah i'm glad you did not wait. ^^

      can't wait to see that. i really enjoyed the movie and that's saying a lot since i do not care for most of the dreamworks animated movies.

      Delete
  2. Are you open for commissions? I have a sketch I would like you to color.

    ReplyDelete