Saturday, April 29, 2017

Self-Destructive Behavior 2.0

A fan of mine, who wished to remain anonymous, posed a little challenge:

Take one of your most deviant and/or hated-upon works and turn into something completely different.  
I don't know about "hated-upon", I (thankfully) don't get many hate-filled and malicious comments thrown my way, but deviant?  Well, that's an easy one...you don't get much more f**ked up than Kim Possible with a car battery and some jumper cables.

Also available in glorious 4K. 

Original Sketch by Grim / TheFuckingDevil
Colors and Edits by Phillipthe2


2 comments:

  1. *Scratches head*

    Okay... I don't get it.. After all I've seen V 1.0 and that was rather interesting.. But this? How is it Self Destructive? (Unless that thing she is on top of is C$. I see nothing destructive about it..)

    So.. What's the catch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really should've retitiled that "non-self-destructive behavior".

      Delete