Thursday, May 19, 2011

Locked Out Again

A slight remake of one I did back in early '09 that I thought was a  little on the cheesy side.  I know, it's a tired old cliche...the old locking oneself out of the house while in the nude gag.  It never happens in real life.

..or does it?

I managed to do just that one fine evening years and years ago while trying to get the cat in the house before a thunderstorm arrived. 

"Heeeerreee kitty, kitty, heeeerrrreee...."  SLAM!  "Oh shit!"

The cat and I spent the better part of two hours hiding in the bushes (in the pouring rain) as not to scare (scar) the neighbors until my girlfriend got home from work.  I was twenty pounds lighter and not nearly as pasty, so I probably wouldn't have scared (scarred) the neighbors too badly.  Then again, I wasn't exactly a 20-something college-age hottie...on which this pseudo-fantasy seems to rely.

Original Sketch by Chris Sander
Inks and Colors by Phillipthe2

No comments:

Post a Comment