Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sexy Yet Repulsive

Yet another one of these pieces without an artist I found several years ago.  If anyone happens to know who the original artist is, give me a shout so I can credit them accordingly.

Original Sketch by Unknown
Inks and Colors by Phillipthe2
 
After searching for a companion piece to the original (above) the best I could find didn't feature Jabba and Slave Leia.  I had to settle for second best....Salacious Crumb.

Original Sketch by Malincirr
Inks and Colors by Phillipthe2

2 comments:

  1. Excellent works, brother.
    Your line art is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HD2: Thanks...I recall the first one being a bitch to ink. Really, really small pic and could never find a larger original version. Still don't know who the original artist is.

    ReplyDelete