Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wardrobe Malfunction

Does Shego look as if she's missing something?  I you said 'yes' then you'd be correct.  In it's original form this work included kskillz' non-KP original character, "Shred".  I found this way first, in its "DA friendly form", and found the original version completely by accident.  Not so much a color or recolor as it was a clean up job.

Oh...if certain portions of this one look slightly different than the rest that's because my old, tried and true CorelDraw 8 (circa 1997) finally took a dump on me when I bought / built a new computer this past week.  Apparently Windows 7 isn't quite as compatible with legacy software as it's predecessors....so I stepped out of the dark ages and am now using CorelDraw Graphics Suite X5.

Original work by kskillz
Re-Color by Phillipthe2

2 comments:

  1. Very niiice! I like the wardrobe malfunction bit very funny! Yeah my photoshop skills wernt that great when i did this, so thanks for the clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Originally I was going to add Kim Possible underneath her, but decided against after finding your original "non-DA version". I just seemed logical to keep it as-is.

    ReplyDelete