Tuesday, October 29, 2013

All Hallows Eve

So, here I sat, meaning to email Gagala to see how life in general was going, having not talked to him in quite some time (and having completely forgotten about his usual Halloween piece), when this arrived in my inbox this evening....

Original Art by Gagala

As for life in general on my end, I've got a number of things in the works....another mish-mash of the G-Man's stuff that's sure to please (though, not Witches and Goblins related), not one but two commissions in the works by the likes of Roger Bacon and Hackman, and the usual assortment of odd-ball / sexy / nudie colorations.


2 comments:

  1. When she comes to the door and says "Trick or Treat".

    Be sure to take both. Heheh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. I was emailing the G-man back when I noticed her...ummm..."vapor trail".

      Delete