Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fear and Loathing

As I am no longer a member of the deviantART community I no longer need to live in fear of repercussions or reprisal...that has already happened. I've read quite a few deviantART journal entries and countless comments, most of which expressing everything from sympathy to outright anger. To those comrades, my fellow deviants, and friends who expressed their....well, my thanks to you all.

My hatred, disgust, and outright loathing of one individual is no secret, but now.....now you get to see his name.

That name is turbolover175.

Some will see this is a personal attack. Everything I work for, everything picture I poored my heart and soul into, every line, every color, every character, every fucking word....everything is gone. YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY GOD DAMNED RIGHT IT'S PERSONAL!

8 comments:

  1. He is arrogant and two faced. I've not liked him since he first showed up at dA. I quickly learned how he was early on and immediatly stopped having anything to do with him although I thought he would remain relativly harmless. Apparently I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DA seems to be home to all sorts of whack jobs. I'm a christian myself but I understand that my morals aren't the law (besides, you do gooood art)... some people are just obsessed with running everyone else's lives. Like they say, a puritan is a person who knows someone is having fun somewhere and is determined to put a stop to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. guh, banned again??? geez. I don't really know the whole situation with what's goin on. But I've seen this guy's page before...It always creeps me out. Hope you'll still at least post art on here =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeep:
    Plunging the dagger right back into him, so to speak. I may not get him kicked off, but I'm determined to at least make everyone within ear shot aware of what sort of dildo he really is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RHR396:
    Oh, your not the only one, believe me. Since getting the boot the first time around back in June I learned that there is a small legion of individuals who feel the same way about him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graham:
    This guy is nothing short of a whack job in the truest sense of the word(s). He claims to be on the path of righteousness (not in the biblical sense), but turns around an breaks the same rules and policies he swears he's upholding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aud8:
    Yeah....again. Most of the gory details aren't important, but....take my work for it, stay away the guy. He's damaged goods.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like there are tons of nutcases in DevArt. The guy you're talking about seems to be liking the attention. He reminds me of chasethehedgehog, but at least turbo can do art. Well he does do the art, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete