Friday, February 26, 2010

Emerald Flame - aka Shego

 "Emerald Flame", Shego's alter-ego stage name (and obvious part-time employment) from the fanfic "The Middleton Red Shoe Diaries".  Having not actually read the fanfic (or any fanfic for that matter) I'm sure Shego has purely innocent intentions here......she's, ummmm, just trying to put herself through college.  Uhhh, yeah...and people in hell wanna have snowball fights.



Original Sketches by Kevin Karstens
Original Colors by Doc Stormfury 
Re-Ink and Re-Color by Phillipthe2

1 comment:

  1. Nice colorings on Emerald Flame. Doc stormfury originally wrote the story The Middleton Red Shoes Diary. When I found it I was intrigued by it as well as frankly saddened by the poor writing and awkwardness. So I completely rewrote a chapter and sent it to him. He loved it and I ended up rewriting the whole story to date, 12 very long chapters. That experience inspired me to write my own. I began one and after just a chapter and a half dropped that for another idea. The second one is up to 70,000 words and is close to completion.

    like you I wasn't interested in fan fiction before and even after all the writing I've done I have read only a few other stories to date.

    Keep up the good colorings.

    ReplyDelete