Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Work(s) In Progress

Yeah, I know it's been a while since I posted anything, drawing or otherwise, but....well.....I don't really have a valid excuse other than to say that (real) work has been rather hectic as of late.  Now, that's not to say that the private aviation business is getting any busier, but rather when you're that "go to guy" within the company and working on a promotion what energy I do have left at the end of the day I'd just assume not exhaust it sitting in front of a keyboard and mouse for hours on end.

With that said, what pieces I am working on....let's just say that several of them are a bit more complex and time consuming than what I've become accustomed to.  A prime example being:

Original Sketch by Chris Sanders
Inks and Colors by Phillipthe2

As you can see I'm not even remotely close to finishing this one, but rest assured that some of the others I'm working on are much further along.

2 comments:

  1. Judging from this image, the result should be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's coming along fairing nicely. At this point it looks kinda...ummm...rainbow-tastic.

    ReplyDelete