Wednesday, May 12, 2010

100k

Well damn. 

I turn my back for a whole half an hour and this blog crosses over the 100,000 views mark.  Now, naturally the only thing I can do is thank all of you good (or good-ish) people out there for that.  If this were DA however, I would normally feel pressured into doing some sort of page view oriented work....you know the sort I'm talking about.  God knows, we've all seen some truly artistically gifted people produce a great many absolutely awe inspiring works on DA....and then totally fuck'em up by throwing on a "thanks for the (insert number here)".  On here however, the very idea of producing something or re-hashing some existing work for that purpose seems completely idiotic to me. 

At any rate, I'll just say "thank you" and leave it that.

No comments:

Post a Comment