Monday, September 13, 2010

Kigo and the Red Baron

Not much to say about this one other than it's been sitting in my "wanna color" folder for over two years.  I won't say that I'm beginning to dislike Kigo.  On the contrary, I like many others am still fairly infatuated with the pairing, but I'm simply growing tired of doing them.  At some point I'm sure even old Charles Schultz said something to the effect of, "Fuck this stupid ass non-football kickin' bald headed motherfucker...and his doghouse flyin' beagle too."  ....and then went right back to drawing them.

....and it's 3:45am.  Flip me over, I'm done.

Original Sketch by Gomez 
Inks and Colors by Phillipthe2

4 comments:

  1. Laffin', your Charles Schultz comment Got me. I understand how you feel too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!! Kim looks like she's ready for some serious make-out time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean phillip. I like Kigo pairings too, but I'm growing tired of them myself. I like the Kim and Bonnie pairing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DH: Whether the hardcore fans like it or not, KP's popularity (KP as a whole and Kigo) is really starting to dwindle. I hate to admit it, but I seem to be one of those hangers-on who just won't let it go. With that said, this will more than likely be one of the last KP ones I do....unless some phenomenally awesome pic surfaces that i absolutely have to color, but that's fairly unlikely.

    ReplyDelete