Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mrs Stoppable

Damnit!!  Sonofabitch!!  Make the hurting stop!!

I got that damned song "Pretty In Pink" stuck in my head....and for a metalhead such as myself it's like the sound of nails on a chalk board, chewing broken glass, and standing in a hail storm all at the same time.

At any rate, I originally intended for the background on the Mrs Possible one to be on this one, but....ehhhh....if it isn't overly obvious by now, I'm a lazy bastard when it comes to scenery.  Why fix what ain't broke?

Original Sketch by Roger Bacon
Inks and Colors by Phillipthe2

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with the background here! I didn't even notice it. Can you give me permission to see the adult blog as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH: hit me up a phillipthe2 (at) gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete