Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Retro Cheesecake - Part Two

Back in February I went a little retro.  Ummm, no...I did not start wearing bell bottoms, platform boots (the ones with the zippers up the side), and shirts with collars so big one could take flight in a stiff breeze.  I do have some school pictures circa 1979 wearing exactly that (and a matching "disco vest"), but I've since repressed all memories of the event.  I did however, take a little walk down 1970's Sci-Fi lane and got a one-off print of Lieutenant Sheba from Battlestar Galactica by Andy LaRoy:


Fast forward six months....Andy did a commissioned companion piece of Lieutenant Athena for someone else so I said to myself, "Self, you've gotta get a matching pair."  Enter Erosarts (he's also on DA) to save the day with an extremely high quality print (and reasonably priced to boot).  Sorry, the photo is a little on the dark-ish side:



No comments:

Post a Comment