Tuesday, March 30, 2010

All Apologies

For those who have been following this blog the past few days....no, the title is not a tie-in to the impending ceasefire.  Most will recognize it from the ongoing comic by Alejandro and Luis González.  I'm rather saddened that it's finale is fast approaching, but eventually all things must come to an end.  I originally started this one (top picture) in early December 2009, but it got shoved to the back burner due to all of the entrappings in my real life job.  I've done a couple of the González brothers sketches before, such as the one that looks very similar to Nirvana: Nevermind album cover and the clothed one (bottom picture) in June 2009.  

I always liked the González brothers depiction of Kim Possible as slightly sinister and maniacal.

Inks and Colors by Phillipthe2

No comments:

Post a Comment