Monday, December 13, 2010

Poll Results

Back in November I started a poll asking if I should change the look of this blog.  Not necessarily a complete slash, burn, pillage, and disembowelment of the entire thing...just a fresher and less cookie cutter appearance.  So, after leaving the decision up to you good-ish people, the results were a little...ummm...under-whelming and certainly no landslide.

30% of you said that I shouldn't change a thing.
30% said that they'd leave the decision(s) up to me.
16% said I should rent a wrecking ball and go to town.
13% said I should just shut my yap and draw something.
3% couldn't make up their mind.

All said and done the ball bounces back to me, so I WILL BE CHANGING the overall look of this blog in the near future.  I wouldn't expect to see anything dramatic until the new year....you know, gotta get that whole family and holidays shit outta the way first.

No comments:

Post a Comment